List Price: $2,800
Availability: Online Subscription
A new, upadated Market Analysis will be published in July 2015; for more information, click here.
Single Copy (one user): Order Online
(Corporate Members must be logged in to see member rates)
All purchases come with a full day of on-site consulting from ChemQuest. Travel costs are not included.
WHAT'S THE UPDATED FORCAST?
ACA’s indispensable guide to the coatings industry — the U.S. Paint & Coatings Industry Market Analysis: 2010-2015 — has recently been updated by the ChemQuest Group to include authoritative figures for value and volume of each coatings segment through 2012, estimates for 2013, and a five-year forecast for the industry to 2017.
The value-packed day of consulting will allow Market Analysis purchasers to:
- Obtain insightful and in-depth answers to your strategic questions;
- Validate/scrutinize your value propositions; and
- Substantiate the implications and importance of the topics covered in the special chapters on your organizations' efforts in those areas.
- Meet face-to-face with the experts who conducted the primary research;
- Engage your decision makers about the future direction of the industry, technology, competitive landscape and strategic direction.
Prepared for ACA by The ChemQuest Group, Inc., this market analysis will be the most consistent resource you can use for long-term strategic business planning and short-term critical business decisions.
Users will be able to build on the wealth of statistical analysis and forecasting data in the base study to better plan and tailor their business activities.
Pertinent and Comprehensive in Today's Challenging Business Environment
- Detailed discussion of 21 market segments, and 81-sub-segments profiled
- Fully analyzed recent U.S. Census data incorporating information garnered from primary “real world” interviews with key industry experts on critical purchasing considerations
- Extensive coverage of supply chain, distribution channels and the impact of trends and issues in major market segments along the chain
Detailed insight into the end-user markets and trends, including end-user segments and sub-segments
- Chapters reviewed by leading coatings industry experts
- Key economic, trade, technology, regulatory and environmental influences on the demand for coatings by sector
- Projection of growth rates and forecasts, now through 2017, in both U.S. dollars and gallons
- Convenient and versatile electronic delivery and format
Special and Expanded Chapters
- New Technology Trends and Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Considerations for Industry
- Sustainability and Green Initiatives
- Merger and Acquisition Activity
- Trends in Raw Materials
Mainstay chapters covering specific industry segments will be replete with relevant data, colorful and comprehensive graphs, and the clearest illustration yet of the relationship between customer production and paint usage. These chapters include:
- Architectural Coatings
OEM Coatings, including:
- Automobile, Light Truck, Van and SUV Finishes
- Heavy Duty Truck, Bus and Recreational Vehicle Finishes
- Other Transportation Equipment Finishes
- Appliance Finishes
- Wood Furniture, Cabinet and Fixture Finishes
- Wood and Composition Board Finishes
- Coil Coatings (Metal Building Product Finishes)
- Machinery and Equipment Finishes
- Non-wood Furniture and Fixture Finishes
- Paper, Paperboard, Film and Foil Finishes
- Electrical Insulating Coatings
- Other Industrial Product Finishes
- Powder Coatings
- Radiation Cured Coatings
Special Purpose Coatings, including:
- Industrial Maintenance Coatings
- Traffic Marking Paint
- Automotive Refinish Paints
- Marine Paints
- Aerosol Paints
- Miscellaneous Special Purpose Coatings